Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edwards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Edwards, MD is a hematology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Collins Medical Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Hematology.
- Conn Hlth Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- New England Deaconess Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- New England Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Collins Medical Associates1000 Asylum Ave Ste 3222, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-5714
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
I am extremely low iron and I have multiple chemical sensitivities. Other hematologist did not have a plan as to how to keep me safe while giving me iron. Dr. Edwards recommended Ferrous gluconate... He literally saved my life. On a five star rating, I gave Dr. Edwards a solid 10 gold stars. Best hematologist I ever met and he knows his stuff. God bless him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Anemia, Hypercoagulable State, and Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease).
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 1000 Asylum Ave Ste 3222, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edwards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.