Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Drake, DO
Dr. Richard Drake, DO is
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Oklahoma State University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drake?
Dr. Drake has “had my back” since 2018. He has performed 4 surgeries on me and I will soon have the 5th. He has consistently given me top notch treatment, listened to my concerns, and addressed everything I’ve asked about. He will stick with you until you’re fixed! He’s a perfectionist, and his work, in my opinion, is as close to perfect as it gets! I wouldn’t consider any other surgeon! He also has the greatest office staff, and his PA is awesome as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Drake, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Drake's profile.
Dr. Drake in specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Drake's office is located at 4812 S 109th East Ave Ste 200 Tulsa, OK 74146. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Drake is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Drake provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Drake, DO is affiliated with Ascension St. John Broken Arrow, Ascension St. John Jane Phillips, Ascension St. John Medical Center, Ascension St. John Owasso and Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Richard Drake, DO holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Richard Drake, DO has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ascension St. John Broken Arrow
- Ascension St. John Jane Phillips
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Ascension St. John Owasso
- Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Rheumatology4812 S 109th East Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74146 (918) 392-1400