Dr. Coursey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Coursey, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Greeley, CO. Dr. Coursey completed a residency at Musc Medical Center. He currently practices at Banner Health Clinic and is affiliated with Banner Fort Collins Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Musc Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Internship Hospital
- Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Colorado Access
- Health Net
- Medicaid of Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Veterans Choice Program
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner Health Clinic
Banner Health Clinic1801 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631 Existing Patients: (970) 810-4121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coursey?
Dr. Coursey, has done my SI inj. and very pleased, very efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Coursey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coursey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coursey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coursey frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Coursey's office is located at 1801 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Fort Collins Medical Center
- McKee Medical Center
- North Colorado Medical Center