Dr. Richard Kozarek, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Kozarek completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. Dr. Kozarek is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Gastroenterology/Hepatology1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 223-2319
- U Ariz-VA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Dalhousie University, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozarek?
I had chronic relapsing pancreatitus following a rue-n-y surgury to remove a grapfruit cyst from my common bile duct. Over a period of roughly 15 years I had 11 procedures on my pancreas. None worked and several made things worse. We heard about Dr Kozarek and immediately booked an appt with him. Long story short he booked a operating room for 45 min and 3 1/2 hours later I was fixed!! Dr Kozarek gave me my life back. I was on heavy narcotics for those 15 years and haven't used them in 3 years.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center