Dr. Kacere has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Kacere, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Kacere completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at St John Medical Center Inc and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kacere is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Nebraska Wesleyan University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kacere?
He was very helpful and thorough in his explanations. I would certainly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Kacere, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kacere's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kacere accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kacere frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kacere's office is located at 1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center