Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Wu, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Wu completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at No and is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Network Health
- Northeast Health Direct
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
No101 Wason Ave, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (774) 317-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wu frequently treats Arthritis, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Wu's office is located at 101 Wason Ave, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wu speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital