Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Vanik, MD
Dr. Richard Vanik, MD is
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Louisville Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Med College Wisc, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1977
- University of Washington, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- MHealth Insured
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vanik?
After consulting with many other surgeons/ offices I was beyond satisfied just with my consult alone. I get so many compliments about people not even knowing I’ve had a breast augmentation or how natural looking they look! 10/10 recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Vanik, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Vanik's profile.
Dr. Vanik in specializes in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vanik's office is located at 7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 500 Houston, TX 77074. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Vanik is able to speak French and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vanik provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Vanik, MD is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital and Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Richard Vanik, MD holds board certification in Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Richard Vanik, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Richard K. Vanik MD PA7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 500, Houston, TX 77074 Existing Patients: (713) 981-7900