Dr. Richard Sall, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Sall completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Specialists of VA and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sall is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Disease Specialists of VA
Infectious Disease Specialists of VA3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 209, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 758-2664
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Boston University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sall?
I havenot seen dr. sall in about 5 years. however I did see ramilo in 2017 and asked to be tested for lyme. he stood as far away from me as possible, as if I had the bubonic plague. I never heard a word about the bloodwork so I called about 2-3 weeks later and was told that my blood work came back normal. regrettably that was a lie. and so I got to suffer for a year and 2 months more before it was diagnosed at the Winchester medical center. from there I went to a reputable doctor who tested me and what a surprise. walking around with multiple lyme gifts can make you crazy. if dr. sall reads this, he will get a big message. sorry he was not there.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center