Dr. Richard Rettig, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rettig's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Rettig, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Rettig completed a residency at Memorial Hospital Of Hawthorne, California. He currently practices at R. K Retting Podiatry Associates and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Memorial Hospital Of Hawthorne, California, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Aetna Better Health of Missouri
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- HAP Insurance
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone First
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rettig?
Have been with Dr. Rettig for 2 years. It has been most beneficial for my feet's health as well as my overall visit with staff. I am never angry when I leave due to bad dispositions, disrespect, distrust, or anything negative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rettig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rettig frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe, and Bunion.
Dr. Rettig's office is located at 1335 W Tabor Rd Ste 206, Philadelphia, PA 19141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rettig speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rettig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Temple University Hospital