Dr. Richard Burt, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Richard Burt, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Burt completed a residency at Clinical Center At The Nih. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-4960
- Clinical Center At The Nih, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Priority Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burt?
Dr. Burt is very personable and connects with patients in a unique way. He provides a thorough description of his recommendations, what to expect and and honestly discloses potential concerns to be aware of. I trust him to take the lead in my treatment plan and trust in his ability to guide me in the direction of improvement. I highly recommend Dr. Burt to MS patients in search of a highly qualified physician capable of leading with strong confidence.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital