Dr. Jordan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Jordan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in South Gate, CA. Dr. Jordan completed a residency at UCLA school of Medicine. He currently practices at PIH Health and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- UCLA school of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- UCLA Internal Medicine Residency Program, Internship Hospital
- UCLA school of Medicine, Medical School
- Loyola Marymount University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jordan?
I love Dr. Jordan I always have great experiences with him, it amazes me how incredible his knowledge is, His nurses Lupe and Osiel are great, always with a smile in their face, and always helpful. Receptionists are friendly, Always recommend this clinic to all my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Jordan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jordan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jordan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jordan frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Ringworm, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Jordan's office is located at 4476 Tweedy Blvd, South Gate, CA 90280. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- PIH Health Downey Hospital
Pioneer Medical Group - South Gate Office4476 Tweedy Blvd, South Gate, CA 90280 Existing Patients: (323) 563-9499