Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is a nephrology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at University of Washington. and is affiliated with UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Explains things well. Respond quickly to email. I would recommend him to anyone. Such a nice man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Ultrasound, Renal, Renal Scan, and Kidney Transplant Evaluation.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 12700 E 19th Ave Rm 7012, Aurora, CO 80045. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus