Dr. Richard Wyzykowski, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Wyzykowski completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Muir Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wyzykowski is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Muir Orthopedic Specialists
Walnut Creek Office2625 Shadelands Dr Ste 210, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Existing Patients: (925) 939-8585
- Brigham & Women's Hosp/Children's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Western Health Advantage
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wyzykowski?
Dr Wyzykowsky is an attentive listener and a great communicator. He wrote down my procedure, cubital tunnel release, so that I could research the procedure and share the information with my other doctors.
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center