Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strilka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Strilka, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Strilka completed a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. He currently practices at University Of Cincinnati Medical Center and is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strilka is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University MD Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Allegheny General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Allegheny General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
University of Cincinnati Medical Center234 Goodman St, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Existing Patients: (513) 558-3700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strilka?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Strilka frequently treats Rib Fracture, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Strilka's office is located at 234 Goodman St, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strilka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center