Dr. Richard Price, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Price's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Price, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Price completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Primary Care Partners and is affiliated with Colorado Canyons Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Price is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Utah, Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2000
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Sloans Lake Health Insurance
- TriWest Champus
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Primary Care Partners
Docs On Call3150 N 12th St, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 255-1576
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Price?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Price accepts your insurance.
Dr. Price frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Cortisone Injection, and Kidney Damage - Aminosalicylic Acid.
Dr. Price's office is located at 3150 N 12th St, Grand Junction, CO 81506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Price has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Colorado Canyons Hospital & Medical Center
- Community Hospital
- Saint Marys Medical Center