Dr. Richard Pollard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pollard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Pollard, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Pollard completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. Dr. Pollard is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 667-3112
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pollard's office is located at 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pollard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center