Dr. Parent has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Parent, MD is a general surgery specialist in Roseville, CA. Dr. Parent completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Medical Ctr and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parent is board certified in General Surgery.
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Stanford University Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Ucsf-East Bay, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Ctr1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA 95661 Existing Patients: (916) 784-4144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parent?
Dr. Parent offers LINX ®, a new laparoscopic procedure to treat GERD. This procedure involves a string of metal beads that are drawn together by a magnet. When this string is placed around the lower esophagus, the magnet pulls the beads together and closes off the esophagus from the stomach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Parent, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parent's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parent frequently treats Intestinal Abscess, Intestinal Obstruction, and Ileus.
Dr. Parent's office is located at 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA 95661. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parent speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center