Dr. Richard O'Neill, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. O'Neill completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Goal Oriented Healthcare and is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Neill is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Goal Oriented Healthcare
Goal Oriented Healthcare11155 Dunn Rd Ste 202e, Saint Louis, MO 63136 Existing Patients: (314) 653-8600
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Neill?
I highly recommend Dr. O'Neill. He's been my, my husband's, and my mother-in-law's primary for many years. I've always found him to be kind, attentive and thorough. In every visit he's been soft-spoken and pleasant with us, as well as with other patients and his staff that I've witnessed him interacting with over the years. I really can't imagine him doing or saying any of the negative things that some claimed in other posts.
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Christian Hospital