Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Mundis, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Mundis completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Kansas City Cancer Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Mundis is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mundis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mundis frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Bone Marrow Evaluation.
Dr. Mundis' office is located at 1000 E 101ST TER, Kansas City, MO 64131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mundis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital