Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mercier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Mercier, MD is a hematology specialist in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Mercier completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at Mchs Hospitals Inc. and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Michaels Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mercier is board certified in Hematology.
- Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mchs Hospitals Inc.1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449 Existing Patients: (715) 387-5416
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mercier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mercier frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Mercier's office is located at 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mercier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Michaels Hospital
- Marshfield - Marshfield Medical Center