Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Locicero, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Locicero completed a residency at Keesler Med Center. He currently practices at Longstreet Clinic and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Locicero is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Wilford Hall Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Keesler Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Keesler Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Longstreet Clinic Department of Family Medicine
The Longstreet Clinic Department of Family Medicine4222 FAIRBANKS DR, Oakwood, GA 30566 Existing Patients: (770) 534-6053
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Locicero?
I have been going to Dr Locicero since September 2014 for Non-Hodgen Lymphoma. He is a wonderful doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Locicero has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Locicero frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Locicero's office is located at 725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville