Dr. Richard Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3957
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital