Dr. Richard Kerbel, MB CHB generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kerbel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Kerbel, MB CHB is a pediatrics specialist in Watertown, MA. Dr. Kerbel completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Richard J Kerbel MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerbel is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Tufts New England Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Groote Schuur Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- U Cape Town, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard J Kerbel MD
Richard J Kerbel MD548 Mount Auburn St, Watertown, MA 02472 Existing Patients: (617) 923-1040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerbel?
Dr. Kerbel has treated our three sons for 17 years. He is reliable, knowledgable, and he knows his stuff. An excellent pediatrician!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kerbel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kerbel frequently treats Bronchitis, Immunization Administration, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Kerbel's office is located at 548 Mount Auburn St, Watertown, MA 02472. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kerbel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.