Dr. Richard Katz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hudson, FL. Dr. Katz completed a residency at Geo Washington University Hospital. He currently practices at Katz Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Medical Center Of Trinity. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Katz Orthopaedic Institute
Katz Orthopaedic Institute14153 Yosemite Dr Ste 103, Hudson, FL 34667 (727) 869-2662
Spanish, Italian, English
- Geo Washington University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- National Elevator
- Optimum HealthCare
- POMCO Group
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
1st I want to thank Doc Katz entire staff, they were GREAT! My name is Kurt and I was in a very bad motorcycle accident Oct 6, 2019. I tore up the left side of my body, broken ankle, torn meniscus, broken arm, and blew my shoulder out. Doc Katz sent me to Doc Mijic a shoulder specialist for a total replacement Jan 02, I am still healing but things are good. Doc Katz put 3 screws in my ankle, repaired the meniscus and cleaned out the knee cap. The arm was a different story, it was an open fracture just about the wrist and it was filthy with dirt from my crash. Doc Katz cleaned it out as best as possible but told me if it gets infected it may need to be amputated. I had an external brace until Dec 26, 2019 about 80 days. Doc Katz did a GREAT job on my arm and so thankful I have full use of everything. I am so glad he was working that evening. A GREAT DOCTOR and GREAT STAFF!!! Thank you very much!!!
- Medical Center Of Trinity
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point