Call (727) 869-2662 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Katz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hudson, FL. Dr. Katz completed a residency at Geo Washington University Hospital. He currently practices at Katz Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Geo Washington University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- National Elevator
- Optimum HealthCare
- POMCO Group
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Katz Orthopaedic Institute
Katz Orthopaedic Institute14153 Yosemite Dr Ste 103, Hudson, FL 34667 Existing Patients: (727) 869-2662
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
Helped me with my trigger fingers. I get them from repetitive motion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Katz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 14153 Yosemite Dr Ste 103, Hudson, FL 34667. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Katz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Medical Center Of Trinity