Dr. Kanoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Kanoff, DO is a pediatric neurology specialist in Ashland, WI. He currently practices at Essentia Health-Ashland Clinic and is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Hospital-Superior. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanoff is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Essentia Health-Ashland Clinic
Essentia Health Ashland Clinic1615 Maple Ln Ste 1, Ashland, WI 54806 Existing Patients: (715) 685-7500
Essential Health - Spooner1180 Chandler Dr, Spooner, WI 54801 Existing Patients: (715) 635-2151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanoff?
Love Dr. Kanoff! He is a caring, knowledgeable and kind physician. A blessing to our family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Kanoff, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kanoff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kanoff frequently treats Epilepsy and Headache.
Dr. Kanoff's office is located at 1615 Maple Ln Ste 1, Ashland, WI 54806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Hospital-Superior
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
- Essentia Health-Virginia