Dr. Richard Hicks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hicks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Hicks, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Hicks completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Radiology And Imaging Inc and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mass Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hicks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hicks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hicks frequently treats Angiography, Angioplasty, and Central Line Insertion.
Dr. Hicks' office is located at 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hicks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center