Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 283-2215, and for other questions, call (856) 751-0123.
Dr. Richard Daniels, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Daniels completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Temple U, Fellowship Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1307 White Horse Rd Ste A102, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Existing Patients: (856) 751-0123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daniels?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniels has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daniels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniels frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Atherosclerosis, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Daniels' office is located at 1307 White Horse Rd Ste A102, Voorhees, NJ 08043. Find other locations and directions.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Shore Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital