Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Brown, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hamilton, OH. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Wright State U. He currently practices at Childrens Diagnostic Center Mental Health Services. Dr. Brown is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Chicago Hosps-Clins, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
Childrens Diagnostic Center Mental Health Services2250 Pleasant Ave, Hamilton, OH 45015 Existing Patients: (513) 868-1562
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown frequently treats Conduct Disorder, Psychiatric Diseases, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 2250 Pleasant Ave, Hamilton, OH 45015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.