Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Isaacson, MD
Dr. Richard Isaacson, MD is a neurology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Isaacson completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Isaacson is board certified in Neurology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Isaacson?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Isaacson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Isaacson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Isaacson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Isaacson frequently treats Memory Evaluation, Functional Movement Screening, and Dementia Evaluation.
Dr. Isaacson's office is located at 428 East 72nd Street, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Isaacson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.