Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 520-7009.
Dr. Richard Inwood, MD
Dr. Richard Inwood, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Inwood completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at NBIMC - Neonatology and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Inwood is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Inwood?
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Inwood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Inwood's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Inwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Inwood's office is located at 201 Lyons Ave # 16, Newark, NJ 07112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Inwood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
NBIMC - Neonatology
NBIMC - Neonatology201 Lyons Ave # 16, Newark, NJ 07112 Existing Patients: (973) 520-7009