Dr. Richard Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jasper, AL. Dr. Kim completed a residency at USPHS Hosp. He currently practices at Baptist Health Centers Inc and is affiliated with Walker Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Kim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Umdnj-Newark Hosp-Affil Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- USPHS Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- SUNY Brooklyn-Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Inchon Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Coll Med Catholic U, Seoul, Medical School — 1970
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Health Centers Inc
Bhc Walker Cardiology3400 Highway 78 E, Jasper, AL 35501 Existing Patients: (205) 221-9494
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Gets right to the point, gentle and caring doctor. Takes time with patient and answers all questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 3400 Highway 78 E, Jasper, AL 35501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Walker Baptist Medical Center