Call (385) 317-7043 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Gelb, MD is a cardiology specialist in Orem, UT. Dr. Gelb completed a residency at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. He currently practices at Mountainstar Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Timpanogos Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gelb is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Altius Health Plans
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Utah
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mountainstar Heart and Vascular Center
Mountainstar Cv Surgery700 W 800 N Ste 444, Orem, UT 84057 Existing Patients: (385) 317-7043
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gelb?
Routine followup visit. Always an enjoyable and professional experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gelb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Gelb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gelb's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gelb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gelb frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Gelb's office is located at 700 W 800 N Ste 444, Orem, UT 84057. Find other locations and directions.
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital