Dr. Richard Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Harrison, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Steward Medical Group and is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- U.S. Army War College, Other Education — 2019
- Roosevelt/st Luke'S, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Traveling Fellowship-Congenital Hand Surgery-Dallas, Tx, Other Education — 2007
- University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Traveling Fellowship-Shoulder Surgery-Melbourne, Australia, Other Education — 2006
- University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2001
- Virginia Tech-Chemical Engineering, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Steward Medical Group240 N Wickham Rd Ste 104, Melbourne, FL 32935 Existing Patients: (321) 541-1777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Two outstanding experiences with Dr Harrison and his staff at Steward Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. 1. Dr Harrison consulted with the ER doctor when our 11 year old son went to Melbourne Regional Medical Center’s ER with a seriously misaligned broken arm. Dr Harrison’s Orthopedic expertise was critical in the very effective treatment of our son. 2. Our next day visit to Dr Harrison’s office at Steward’s Orthopedics and Sports Medicine was fantastic. The confident and calming communication from reception to Med Tech to X-ray tech to PA was exceptional. They provided great care while reducing our stress.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 240 N Wickham Rd Ste 104, Melbourne, FL 32935. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harrison speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Melbourne Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Sebastian River Medical Center