Dr. Richard Hamill Jr, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Hamill Jr completed a residency at Wayne St U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Baylor College Medical-intmed Res Office. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamill Jr is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Baylor College Medical-intmed Res Office1709 Dryden Rd Ste 550, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 798-0206
Michael E Debakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Department of Veteran Affairs Med. Center2002 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 791-1414
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Wayne St U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Wayne St U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamill Jr?