Dr. Halperin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Halperin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Hamden, CT. Dr. Halperin completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halperin is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston City Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Boston City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Medical Group
Childrens Medical Group LLC299 Washington Ave, Hamden, CT 06518 Existing Patients: (203) 288-4288
Longwharf Pediatrics & Adolscnt
Long Wharf Ped & Adolescent Med LLC150 Sargent Dr Ste 6, New Haven, CT 06511 Existing Patients: (203) 781-4321
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halperin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Halperin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halperin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halperin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halperin frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Achilles Tendinitis, and Acne.
Dr. Halperin's office is located at 299 Washington Ave, Hamden, CT 06518. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halperin speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.