Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turnage accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Turnage, MD is a general surgery specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Turnage completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Uams Sats Program. Dr. Turnage is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uams Sats Program4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-7874
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turnage?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Turnage frequently treats Abdominal Disorders, Abdominal Pain, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Turnage's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Turnage has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.