Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Taus, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Taus completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Cambridge Health Alliance and is affiliated with Morton Hospital.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Hosp Good Samaritan, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1979
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cambridge Health Alliance1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139 Existing Patients: (617) 665-1240
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taus?
Knowledgeable, innovative. He doesn't shy away from a tough case. It was easier to schedule appointments when he was in private practice, but in terms of talking to you about why a procedure is or isn't the best course, he hasn't let the purchase of his hospital distract from his attentiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taus frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Taus' office is located at 1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Morton Hospital