Dr. Richard Ruben, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruben's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Ruben, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Eden, NC. Dr. Ruben completed a residency at Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, Ny. He currently practices at Novant Health Oncology Specialists and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, Ny, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, Ny, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of The East Memorial Medical Center, Manila, Philippines, Medical School — 1987
- Hunter College Of The City University Of New York, Ny, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruben?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruben accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruben frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Nausea, and Diverticulitis, Intestinal.
Dr. Ruben's office is located at 516 S VAN BUREN RD, Eden, NC 27288. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruben has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Medical Center