Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Morse, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Morse completed a residency at U Minn Hosps. He currently practices at Touro Infirmary Hospital. Dr. Morse is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- McLean Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Minn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Touro Infirmary Hospital
Turo Infirmary Corp1401 Foucher St Ste W-4, New Orleans, LA 70115 Existing Patients: (504) 897-8404
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morse?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morse's office is located at 1401 Foucher St Ste W-4, New Orleans, LA 70115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.