Dr. Richard Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Paul K Gilbert MD and is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum, Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, and Gestational Diabetes.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 39 Congress St Ste 301, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- LAC + USC Medical Center