Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Hunn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Darby, PA. Dr. Hunn completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus. He currently practices at Mercy Cardiology and is affiliated with Jefferson Stratford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hunn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunn?
Dr. Hunn is the most patient, Caring Dr I have ever met. HE always takes Time to talk never rushes me. No Matter how long I speak with him. He is kind and understanding. I would Recommend him to anyone that needs A heart Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hunn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hunn frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Hunn's office is located at 1503 Lansdowne Ave Ste 3001, Darby, PA 19023. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital