Dr. Bryan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Bryan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Bryan completed a residency at University Of Ky Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Mary's Cardiology and is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bryan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Ky Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ut Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Mary's Cardiology
Downtown Reno645 N Arlington Ave Ste 555, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 770-7622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bryan?
Dr Bryan is always courteous, listens well and tells you what you should be doing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Bryan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bryan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bryan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bryan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bryan's office is located at 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 555, Reno, NV 89503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center