Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Bryan, MD
Dr. Richard Bryan, MD is
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Ky Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ut Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bryan?
I waited 1 hour and 20 minutes for my appointment, 55 minutes of which I was left along in an exam room and no one came to speak to me about the delay. I had another appointment so got up and left. His office put a no show in my record and I have tried numerous times to contact them by phone but have been unable to do so - terrible phone answering tree
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Bryan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bryan's profile.
Dr. Bryan in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bryan frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Sinus Tachycardia and Sinus Bradycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bryan's office is located at 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 555 Reno, NV 89503. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bryan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Bryan, MD is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, Northern Nevada Medical Center, Banner Lassen Medical Center, Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center and Renown Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Richard Bryan, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Saint Mary's Cardiology
Downtown Reno645 N Arlington Ave Ste 555, Reno, NV 89503 (775) 770-7622