Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (559) 840-3938, and for other questions, call (559) 450-7455.
Dr. Richard Gregory, MD
New Patient(310) 954-1213
Dr. Richard Gregory, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Gregory completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin, Cardiothoracic Surgery. He currently practices at Saint Agnes Care and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gregory is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Saint Agnes Care
Cardiothoracic Surgery1510 E Herndon Ave Ste 210, Fresno, CA 93720 Call
- University Of Wisconsin, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1998
- UCSF, San Joaquin Valley, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UCSF, San Joaguin Valley General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1995
- California State University, Master of Science, Chemistry (Analytical Biochemistry), Other Education — 1987
- California State University, Business Administration, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gregory?
This guy is REAL. Explained completely what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. We never waited more than a few moments in the waiting room for our appointment and he even got into the room before the nurse was finished with her duties (Unheard of these days). The surgery went as per he explained and I was kept even longer in hospital to monitor for any post op issues ( Comforting to know they care ). His Staff are well trained, very polite and helpful. For what I have been going through these people made the experience as comfortable as they possibly could. Thank you.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Gregory, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gregory's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gregory accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory frequently treats Thoracentesis, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery.
Dr. Gregory's office is located at 1510 E Herndon Ave Ste 210, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gregory speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gregory has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.