Dr. Richard Grazi, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Grazi completed a residency at New York University-Bellevue, Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at GENESIS Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Russian, Hebrew, English
- University-Bellevue Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- New York University-Bellevue, Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grazi?
I did not get to start treatment with Dr. Grazi before getting a positive on our own, however the first few appointments with Dr. Grazi made us feel very good about choosing him as our doctor. He is extremely personal, encouraging, and knowledgeable. His office staff are just as welcoming.
- Maimonides Medical Center