Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Gray completed a residency at Loyola U Med Coll. He currently practices at American Access Care of PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Loyola U Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Stamford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gray frequently treats Venous Insufficiency and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Gray's office is located at 7959 Bustleton Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.