Dr. Richard Goding, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Goding completed a residency at St Vincent's Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn and Queens.. He currently practices at Joint Preservation Institute of Iowa, West Des Moines, IA and is affiliated with Wayne County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goding is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Joint Preservation Institute of Iowa, West Des Moines, IA
Joint Preservation Institute of Iowa5901 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Existing Patients: (515) 381-3410
- St Vincent's Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn and Queens., Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Hawaii, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goding?
Dr. Goding is an amazing, caring and understanding doctor. He offers the latest treatment options and ideas. I stumbled onto Dr. Goding in my mid 60s. Working construction all of my life my knees were not well, one ACL rebuild and one starting to just plain ware out. Dr. Goding listened to me and he came up with a plan to improve my comfort level, He is a very innovative. No rush to surgery, we started with injections, (Not Cortisone) currently my right knee is pain free and the repaired left lets me walk as much as I would like. (Not completely pain free but better). Common sense is a rare commodity these days but Dr. Goding has an abundance of it. YES I would and do recommend Dr. Goding.
- Wayne County Hospital