Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 459-7500.
Dr. Richard Gilbert, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3672
Dr. Richard Gilbert, MD is a occupational medicine specialist in Fife, WA. He currently practices at MultiCare Occupational Medicine - Fife and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gilbert is board certified in Family Practice.
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilbert?
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Gilbert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gilbert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gilbert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gilbert frequently treats Administrative Physical, Hypertension, and Occupational Injuries.
Dr. Gilbert's office is located at 502 54th Ave E, Fife, WA 98424. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gilbert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.