Call (615) 703-2587 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Geer, MD
Dr. Richard Geer, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Geer completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geer is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geer?
Dr. Geer has done 3 surgeries on my husband. We can’t say enough great things about this man. The first two were for cancer and the third for a hernia. His surgical staff at Sarah Cannon are so wonderful and caring. His office staff are great and all are a reflection of Dr. Geer and his caring and expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Geer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Geer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geer frequently treats Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy, Thyroidectomy, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Geer's office is located at 356 24th Ave North Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geer speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Geer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- 1 356 24th Ave North Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2587