Dr. Gallagher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Gallagher, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Gallagher completed a residency at Yale University School Of Med. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Columbia Univ. Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Greenwich Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Princeton U. Phi Beta Kappa, ,Magna Cum Laude, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 20 Hospital Rd B, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-1858
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallagher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Gallagher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallagher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallagher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallagher frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Gallagher's office is located at 20 Hospital Rd B, Valhalla, NY 10595. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center