Dr. Richard Galitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Galitz, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Galitz completed a residency at Kaiser Fndn Hospital Los Angeles. He currently practices at OBHG California, P.C. and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center.
- F.A.C.O.G, Fellowship Hospital
- Kaiser Fndn Hospital Los Angeles, Residency Hospital
- UCLA School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OBHG California, P.C.
Department of OB/GYN18300 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325 Existing Patients: (818) 885-5304
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galitz frequently treats Genetic Screening for Breast Cancer, Trichomoniasis Screening, and Syphilis Screening.
Dr. Galitz's office is located at 18300 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center